From the 4th July pubs, bars & restaurants will be able to reopen. We will have to put a number of restrictions in place in order to comply with this.
1. The inside seating capacity has now been dropped to 55 maximum
2. Everyone will be seated and table service provided
3. All customers must leave contact details upon entry. (The data collected must be made available to the NHS in the event of any issues this data must be kept for 21days).
4. Upon arrival guests will be asked to sanatise and read our brief operating policies.
5.No live events or quizes will take place.
6. No sporting events will be shown in the premises.
6. The garden will be open weather permitting and can only be accessed through checking in at entrance of the pub table service only, no direct access to the garden as this is our exit only for all customers. If it suddenly rains customers in the garden WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to take shelter inside.
We know these are going to be very different times for a while but it is are duty to ensure everyone remains safe. Policies and opening hours may alter and we will continue to keep you informed.
We also have a more detailed risk assessment attached below which we are more than happy for you to look at.